- November 30, 2017
Type: Full or Part Time
Summer Bee Customs Brokerage, Inc. a specialize for customs clearance. We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic and technical knowledge. Therefore, your position is very important to us. Responsibility, compliance and accuracy are our priorities. Our them leader will provide training for Custom Regulations, other government agencies and other process procedures. You would enjoy this place because we have a special rule ” We are flexible”!
- Communicate with customers regarding their shipments.
- Review and prepare customs documentation and ensure that shipments meet all applicable law to facilitate the import of goods.
- Data Input, generate invoices.
Required Skills and Experience:
- I -2 years of entry writer or custom broker experience.
- Computer Literacy, including Experience with the Microsoft Office.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.